The Ark Survivor's Tool is a stand-alone companion application for the game Ark: Survival Evolved by Studio Wildcard.
This project was started to keep track of our tames and was built with PVE in mind, but should work just fine for PVP as well.
See the full feature list below. We included anything that would make our lives easier while building, surviving and taming.
Features / User Manual
Click a feature for help or Click Here for the main Ark Survivor's Tool user manual.
Downloads / Install
Ark Survivor's Tool requires no install, download the latest version, unzip to a folder, and run ArkSurvivorsTool.exe.
When updating older versions you can simply overwrite the existing files in the folder.
- April 08 2019 - Vs#1.294.115.1
- fixed "best breeding stats" losing currently selected parents on refresh
-- who debugged this anyways...
- February 22 2019 - Vs#1.291.102.2
- fixed "best breeding stats" losing currently selected creatures on refresh
- February 02 2019 - Vs#1.291.102.1
- Updated creatures to Ark version 291.102
- Seperated Tek/Abberant dinos in tameable creature's list
- added a double click event to set default name of added creature
-- Add creature, select species/sex and double click the name field
- added "clear collected" functionality to shopping lists
- added "Is Fed" checkbox for taming timers
- fixed "refresh tamed creatures" logic so all screens update when a new species is tamed
- August 19 2018 - Vs#184.108.40.206
Initial Release of the Ark Survivor's Tool. See User Manual for details and documentation
A Little Further Down the Road
- Dynamic Length Bridges
- Ark Survivor's Tool Web App
- Ark Survivor's Tool Android App
- Ark Survivor's Tool Windows App
- Ark Survivor's Tool IOS App.....
- Modded Locations... if requested